Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

shabby sheik

er... no, not quite, but it sounds like it! most sheiks are a bit on the shabby side anyway, right?

anyway, that's not my point tonight. my point is a shabby chic card, made for the challenges at:

Crafts and Me - "shabby chic/vintage"
ABC Challenge - "D is for DAZZLE" (the letters are super sparkly and i love the pearl/rhinestone mix in that flourish!)




this is a very different kind of image for me, so i futzed around a bunch with it until i was relatively happy... i wish i could do that with my hair though. and while i love to embellish and layer, i don't often toss the flowers on lately, so that was an interesting turn of events for me. ;)

that's about all for now. oh, and if you love a good political drama, go see The Ides of March. Philip Seymour Hoffman is flippin' fabulous (i may just send him this card).

xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love this, great image!!! And I just had to laugh at the "shabby sheiks"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah! It's Leah!
    LOL!
    I'm so glad you linked this up at ABC...
    This is super pretty and love what you've done
    with this!
    Hope to see you again at the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think you have done brilliantly with this and the flowers are a great touch :D The swirly gems make it for me I a total magpie lol
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Love how you rawked the image dahling! many hugs friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"