Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ROOTBEER CAT!

LOOK!
CLICKIE

it's my Miss O!



thanks to you lovelies who voted (often more than once), she MADE THE LABEL! and she says thank you, too!
she's gonna be on the Jones Rootbeer bottles, so PLEASE, if anyone happens to be where Jones Soda is sold, be on the lookout! we have no idea where these bottles will be released or sold, so she could turn up anywhere, like South Dakota or Alaska! or, if i'm really lucky, NEW JERSEY or PENNSYLVANIA! :) but if you are willing to grab any bottles you might find, i will HAPPILY pay you for them, and pay you to ship them to me, so i can show off my gorgeous girl! :D

xo

7 comments:

  1. I'll be on the lookout for the Texas premiere of Ms. O !

    ReplyDelete
  2. unreal!!! we wont get them here but thats so cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool I did not know that they did that. We get Jones soda up here is Canada, I wonder??? Now I will have to look!! I hope you get your parcel soon. Thanks so much for your cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo... Go Miss Ophelia :)
    Probably not much chance of her showing up in Australia though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's crazy... she made it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! I don't know if we get Jone's soda in MN. But I don't drink pop very often, but I'll be sure to keep a lookout for Miss O.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"