Pages - Menu

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dollies new challenge, winner, and tinkerin'!

WOO HOO!

so we're kicking off the new round of Colours challenges at Design Dollies, and i think that we had a very successful and fun October!

congrats to mizz Jennifer, who won my first challenge prize! :)

today, we bring you the first of the colour challenges for the month... our combination is....


NAVY BLUE AND ORANGE.

so why did an orange freak like me struggle with my OWN colour combo? not sure, but i've realized that i honestly don't have a whole lot of darker blues in my stash. at any rate, i've played with a free digi that i got from Robyn's Fetish - oh, to get him in RUBBAH! i loves me the rubbah stamps.





isn't this little Pegasus adorable? love him!

here's the November prize for the colour challenges:



you'll have to upload your navy blue and orange project to our dear friend, Mr. Linky, by next Sunday, November 8th at midnight EST, and HERE is where you can find the deets - come play with the Design Dollies! :)

and holy heck, stay tuned for some fun and yumminess TOMORROW! we have some big news at Humble Pie, and i can't wait to share! here's a hint:



i'm so VERY EXCITED about this, and can't wait to spill the beans! don't tell the other Bakers i showed you this little snippet though, 'kay?! ;)

and last, but not least, a card i made for a few different challenges...
Cuttlebug Challenges - My Favourite Things... my favourite thing to do, especially in the colder months, is to sit and drink tea with an old friend... i'm looking forward to catching up with a friend this winter when i go home... i haven't seen her in about 8 years and i have missed her friendship!
Cute Card Thursdays - Drink or Cocktail theme... i'm not much of a drinker, but i love my tea and coffee, so i hope this qualifies!
Inky Impressions - no patterned paper, and add stitching... just solid paper on here, and the white faux stitching with my gel pen.

i'm sure there are more challenges for which i meant to enter this, but i can't find them all right now. perhaps i'll add them in as i remember. :)



now then. imma try to sort through some work stuff, and plow through my day, so i can go to yoga tonight and finish up my card for the next Dollies elements challenge, which we'll share with you tomorrow! have a great monday, darlings! xo

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love the sparkle on your 1st card!! and the t42 card is just so much fun! love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leah, how sweet! These are both so cute and I just love the tea card with the flowers. Tea is one of my favs!! I don't many tea die cuts but I guess I'll find one sometime or another. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you are on a roll! Love these cards, and who could go wrong with ORANGE! Love the big yummy ribbons! The prize is fab this month. The Tea 4 2 card is adorable! I'm so excited about the blop today!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so cute :)
    Maggie
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
    http://cuttingabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"