Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

diana's sketchy thursdays!

okay, another attempt to use my noodle and try something a little different. my lovely, talented friend, Diana, is hosting thursday challenges, and this week's sketch was too scrumptious to pass up... here's the sketch:



and i played with some BG papers (mmmm!), some scraps, and a stamped image from my other fabulous dollie, Kristy (aka HOLMES), plus a whackton of eyelets. the result?





haven't yet decided what kind of card this should be, but perhaps a male retirement or birthday card? at any rate, i'm tired, i'm kinda cranky, and i'm STINKY! despite a yucky blister, i ran 2 miles on the treadmill at the gym tonight, after some retail therapy at Joann. ;D

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! I'm jealous... I need retail therapy! :) And apparently it's a good thing we can't SMELL each other through the computer, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, love the funky style and all the eyelets in the little embellies are cute~!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh so hard with your stalker comment!! Seriously, RIGHT BACK AT YA sista! This card for Sketchy Thursdays is DA BOMB! (OK, HOW old am I???) I am looking forward to seeing sooo much more of your stuff. (And, I agree with Diana - good thing we can't smell posts!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! please leave a message after the beep... "BEEEEEEEEEP!"